Changes in opening hours in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic
The list has been updated on the 14th of July 2021
Most of Soite’s services function normally. It is recommended that personnel work from home and use remote reception, but it will be ensured that clients have physical access to these services if needed.
There are changes in the opening hours and in the functions in the following units due to the coronavirus situation:
- Health care station services
- The health care station in Koivuhaka is closed until 28th of June 2021 and after that its summer closure begins
- The central hospital and general medicine wards
- Wards at the central hospital and general medicine wards may be visited during visiting hours in groups of at most 2–3 persons if coronavirus safety is taken into account.
- The spouse and one support person may be present during childbirth.
- Labour reception/post-term check-ups: the spouse/a support person may be present.
- A support person can visit the departments between 10 am to 7 pm.
- Depending on the situation, family rooms are available.
- The siblings of a newborn may visit the ward during visiting hours 2 pm to 3 pm and 6 pm to 7 pm.
- Antenatal classes and introduction to the delivery unit are arranged remotely.
- Services for families:
- group activities within the mental health and substance abuse services and adult social services are on hiatus from 18th May to 6th of June 2021
- rehabilitating work activities are organized with special arrangements
- Koivutupa is closed.
- Care and nursing
- The health centre for the elderly, Daalia: restricted functions from the 7th June to the 11th June 2021. Closed from the 14th June to the 24th June 2021.
- eSenior activity is paused
- Soite’s gyms at Honkaharju and Kuusikumpu are opened on Monday 21st of June 2021. Coronavirus safety is taken into account through instructions, cleaning, by following hygiene instructions and keeping safe distances.
- Non-urgent client advisory services are on hiatus. Acute assessments of service needs are carried out.
- There may be changes at the geriatric outpatient clinic. Clients will be contacted separately regarding changes that affect them.
- Services for the disabled
- Special arrangements at all activity centres until 30th of June 2021. More information about the special arrangements from the activity centres.
- Temporary care is arranged with special arrangements. Breaks may occur.
- Recommendations regarding visits in housing services until 15th of August 2021:
- When relations/close people come to visit safety precautions must be followed in accordance with instructions from the unit.
- It is important that visits are made only if one has no symptoms.
- A face mask should be worn when visiting as the regional recommendation on the use of face masks states that a mask should be used when going to a social or health care unit.
- It is recommended that the unit is contacted before a visit so that the visit can be arranged in a safe way.
- More information from the housing services units.
- Respite care and temporary care
- Persons who have symptoms of the cold or who have been exposed to the coronavirus cannot be taken in for respite care and temporary care. The client must have a negative test result from a coronavirus test.
- Travel service centre
- Client transportations are not combined in Soite's area until after the 15th of August 2021. Disruptions may occur when it comes to transportations.
Follow other information from Soite on the website www.soite.fi and in social media: