In Soite's area, patients with symptoms of the common cold or the coronavirus are tested and treated at the infection receptions at the health care centres as well as at the paediatric emergency clinic.
- the main health care station in Kokkola (open every day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. The visiting address is Mariankatu 28, entrance H).
- at Kannus health station (open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- at Tunkkari health station in Veteli (open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The paediatric emergency clinic, i.e. lasten päivystys/barnakuten (open 24/7, at the Central Ostrobothnian Central Hospital i.e. Keski-Pohjanmaan keskussairaala/Mellersta Österbottens centralsjukhus)
Please always contact the infection reception and the paediatric emergency clinic by phone. A health care professional makes an assessment of the need of care and the patient's treatment begins based on the assessment. If needed, the patient is given an appointment.
Adults, over 15-year-old persons who have become ill:
- The coronavirus helpline, phone 06 828 7499. The helpline is open every day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The common emergency clinic (i.e. yhteispäivystys/samjouren), phone 06 826 4500. If urgent care is required.
Under 16-year-old persons who have become ill:
- Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic (lasten päivystys/barnakuten), phone 06 826 4444. Open 24/7.