Eight new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite
Eight new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite. Most of the infections have been confirmed in persons who were already in quarantine, but infections are still also confirmed outside of quarantine.
Three patients with COVID-19 are currently treated at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
Please remember the instructions for preventing coronavirus infections:
- reduce the number of close contact to a minimum - i.e. avoid all unnecessary social gatherings!
- be sure to use a protective mask carefully – mask use is recommended for everyone older than 12 years!
- maintain a safety distance of 2 meters
- maintain good hand hygiene
- follow regional recommendations and restrictions
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only very mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the corona symptom evaluation at the address: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en
- By calling Soite’s corona helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (persons younger than 16 who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7) If you require urgent care, call Soite's Medical Helpline, phone 116 117.