Four new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite
Four new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area. All cases were confirmed among people who were already in quarantine.
Two COVID-19 patients are currently being treated at Central Ostrobothnia’s central hospital.
The regional situational picture can be found at Soite’s corona website: https://korona.soite.fi/en/corona-virus-info/
The same corona guidelines for infection prevention also apply regarding virus mutations:
- reduce the number of close contact to a minimum - i.e. avoid all unnecessary social gatherings!
- be sure to use a protective mask – mask use is recommended for everyone older than 12 years!
- maintain a safety distance of 2 meters
- maintain good hand hygiene
- follow regional recommendations and regulations