Information on the coronavirus situation on the 29th of May 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a daily meeting and updates the situational picture. The situation is still calm in Soite’s area and the preparations proceed according to plan.
The situation is unchanged: no new coronavirus cases have been confirmed today in Soite’s area. No coronavirus patients are cared for on wards. Overall, 24 coronavirus infections have been confirmed in Soite’s area. The situation is calm at the infection receptions and on the coronavirus helpline. Coronavirus tests are done with a low threshold when a person has symptoms of the coronavirus.
The possibilities for a support person to take part in visits with the pregnant woman are expanded in Soite. A symptom-free support person who lives in the area of the maternity hospital may, starting on the 1st of June 2020, take part in the care after the delivery. A symptom-free person may also be present at a planned cesarean section.
The support person may, for the time being, not be present when outpatient care is given (ultrasound screening, visits at the maternity clinic, emergency visits or check-ups if the baby is overdue). The support person may also not be present when labour is induced and when the patient is cared for on a ward for other reasons before the delivery.
The restrictions are toughened again if needed, if the number of coronavirus cases increases in the area of the maternity hospital.
The following updates were made on the list on changes in opening hours and other changes in Soite:
The above-mentioned changes when it comes to support persons being present at deliveries.
In social services for adults:
The telephone services for social counselling and social work for adults is expanded as follows:
- Social counselling, phone 040 806 5093 and social work for adults, phone 06 826 3030 are open from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- The group activities in social work for adults. The group activities in social work for adults have started gradually from the end of May. Attention is paid to the recommendations about hygiene and distances to other persons.
In psychiatry for adults, planned client work is carried out by phone and partly as visits to the receptions.
- In housing and support services for clients in mental health rehabilitation, the planned client visits are carried out through meetings and by phone.
- Day and work activities for clients in mental health rehabilitation start on the 1st of June 2020 with special arrangements.
- The group activities at Siilinpesä and Puolivälinkoti start on the 1st of June 2020 with special arrangements.
- In services for persons with addictions, including the team in the river dales (Jokilaakso), the planned contacts are carried out through meetings and by phone.
From now on, we will inform on the coronavirus situation on weekends and on holidays only if the situational picture changes significantly. We will, for example, not inform about new coronavirus cases that have been confirmed during the weekend until after the weekend, unless the results are anomalous in some way or cause a particular risk.