Information on the coronavirus situation on the 4th of June
Soite's coronavirus task group has a daily meeting and updates the situational picture. The situation is still calm in Soite’s area and the preparations proceed according to plan.
Two new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Central Ostrobothnia’s hospital district today. The people infected are at home. These cases are related to the previous chain of infection and no other people have been exposed to the virus. Overall, 31 coronavirus infections have now been confirmed in Soite’s area. No coronavirus patients are cared for on wards.
Coronavirus tests are done with a low threshold on Soite’s coronavirus receptions when a person has symptoms of the coronavirus. We urge everyone to go take a corona test even if they have only mild symptoms that fit the coronavirus.
Changes regarding dental care were made in the list of changes in the opening hours and other changes in Soite.
Non-urgent dental care
From the beginning of June, in addition to weekday on-call dental care, the non-urgent dental care services will also partially open up again in accordance with the following principles that adhere to the pandemic rules:
- Orthodontic care will step by step open up for more patients
- Children and adolescents will receive appointments for periodic check-ups during the summer
- Patients who belong to a risk group and patients who due to their general condition are semi-urgent will be treated according to how urgent the dentist deems that their situation is
- Patients whose treatment is incomplete will receive an appointment according to how urgent the dentist deems that their need for treatment is
- The oral hygienists have opened their clinic again.
- The electronic system for booking appointments has been opened for use regarding children ages 1-6 years old. Adults receive appointments only based on invitations to examinations.
Additional information in the message on soite.fi
The changes will be updated in the list of changes in opening hours and other changes in Soite at the page korona.soite.fi: