Information on the coronavirus situation on the 8th of May 2020
Soite's coronavirus task group has a daily meeting and updates the situational picture. The situation is still calm in Soite’s area and the preparations proceed according to plan.
The situation is unchanged: no new coronavirus cases have been confirmed today in Soite’s area. No coronavirus patients are cared for on wards. Overall, 17 coronavirus infections have been confirmed in Soite, and all chains of infection have been traced in Soite’s area. The situation is very calm on the coronavirus clinic, in the infection units and on the coronavirus helpline. Coronavirus tests are done with a low threshold when a person has symptoms of the coronavirus.
The number of coronavirus tests is approximately 1 400/100 000 inhabitants in Soite's area. It came to light this week, that there is a technical error on The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL’s coronavirus map, and that there is, therefore, an incorrect number on the map when it comes to Central Ostrobothnia. The problem is being investigated.
The list on changes in the opening hours and other changes in Soite was changed when it comes to services for the disabled. The list was changed as follows:
- Disturbances may occur in the client transports. Our recommendation is that our clients only move outside their homes when necessary.
- The following changes in opening hours apply to the services for the disabled:
- The development clinic: urgent and necessary work with clients is carried out
- The activity centres are closed until 31st of May 2020. Until then, necessary activities are organized for persons who live independently or who need services because their parents are at work.
- Green care is closed until 31st of May 2020.
- Community employment is closed until 31st of May 2020
- Non-institutional social care and early rehabilitation is partially reduced
- The disability service bureau: work with clients is mainly carried out remotely and based on booked appointments
- Personal assistance: partially reduced
- Asuva’s unit is closed
- Restrictions when it comes to carrying out changes in the home
- We will inform later on how this work will start again.
- More information and specifics: www.soite.fi/vammaispalvelut
The information is updated on the list on changes in opening hours and other changes in Soite.