Measures in Soite
Changes in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic
- Soite has opened infection receptions at the main health care station in Kokkola and the health stations in Kannus and Tunkkari.
- Soites health centres, the emergency clinic and social services are open and serve clients. If a client is given an appointment to Soite, a professional person has come to the conclusion, that coming for treatment entails a smaller risk for the patient than leaving the health problem untreated. We want to stress that it is safe to come to Soite and that it is recommended that health problems are treated in time. Otherwise, they may get worse and lead to a need of urgent care in the emergency clinic, in specialised health care or in social services.
- The opening hours have changed in some units in Soite. See the list below. List of opening hours during summer can be found on soite.fi site.
- We recommend clients use our electronic services to as great an extent as possible.
- Do not go to work if you have symptoms of the common cold or are otherwise ill. An incapacity to work may be approved by the boss for seven (7) calendar days and we recommend this practice for all employers in Soite’s area, so that the health care units aren’t burdened with requests for sick leave notes.
- Soite’s personnel predominantly has meetings with the help of remote connections, and some of the personnel work from home.
Follow updates and news from Soite at www.soite.fi and in the social media:
Changes in opening hours in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic
We want to guarantee urgent care during the epidemic that is as good and of as high a quality as possible. During spring Soite imposed restrictions in order to prevent the coronavirus epidemic from spreading, and moved personnel to the units where they are needed the most.
Since the corona virus situation is fairly calm in the region at the moment, we have lifted the visiting bans and most our services funtion normally. Opening hours during summer can be found on our soite.fi site.
Due to the corona virus, there are changes in the opening hours in the following units (the list has been updated on the 25th of June 2020):
- The antenatal classes and visits to get acquainted with the birth unit are arranged via web.
- Day and work activities for clients function with special arrangements.
- The group activities function with special arrangements.
- The health clinics for seniors only have telephone appointments.
Follow other information from Soite on the website www.soite.fi and in social media: