One coronavirus exposure has occured at the Sandbo around-the-clock care unit
One coronavirus exposure has occurred at Soite’s around-the-clock care unit Sandbo in Kruunupyy. The exposure is currently being investigated.
At the Sandbo unit, a temporary restriction on visits is currently in place. Visits must be agreed with the staff in advance before the visit. Soite will inform the relatives.
The number of coronavirus infections has started to rise this week in the Soite area. The majority of infections have been reported in unvaccinated individuals
We wish to once more remind everyone of the importance of getting vaccinated. Everyone who decides to take the vaccine makes a difference!
Why Should I Take the Coronavirus Vaccine?
- Coronavirus vaccines give effective protection against serious forms of COVID-19.
- The vaccines also protect against the long-term effects of COVID-19, the so-called long COVID, which may cause prolonged tiredness, shortness of breath, cough and joint and chest pain.
- By taking the vaccine, you can protect not only yourself but also others. The coronavirus vaccination significantly reduces the secretion of the virus and its spreading from one person to another.
- The risks associated with the vaccine are significantly smaller than those associated with a coronavirus infection. Link: Information about the coronavirus vaccination
- With vaccinations, we can return to a more normal life and the need for restrictions is reduced.