One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area and a possible exposure at the police station in Kokkola
One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area. The source of the infection is known.
A possible exposure:
- on Tuesday the 23rd of February 2021 between 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. in the lobby at the police station in Kokkola. We ask that those who were in the lobby at the police station at that time keep an eye on their symptoms and seek out coronavirus testing with a low threshold.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the coronavirus symptom checker at: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en.
- By calling Soite’s corona helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (under 16-year-old persons who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7). If your health requires urgent care, call Soite’s Medical Helpline, 116 117.
Stop the coronavirus from spreading:
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer often
- Cough into your sleeve or into a handkerchief
- Keep a distance of 2 metres to other people
- Use a mask
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing at an early stage and even if you only have mild symptoms
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app
- Get vaccinated when it’s your turn.