One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area
One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area. Those close to the infected person who have been exposed have been contact traced and placed in quarantine. In all, about ten persons have been placed in quarantine.
No patients with COVID-19 are treated at the moment at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
Overall, 221 coronavirus infections have now been confirmed in Central Ostrobothnia hospital district during the whole pandemic. Link: the updated situational picture.
To prevent the chains of infection from spreading, it is very important that you seek out coronavirus testing early, even if you have only very mild symptoms!
We can all impact the coronavirus situation through our own actions and increase the likelihood that we do not infect our loved ones or other people we meet. There is still some distance to go before everyone has been given the vaccine, so keep going just a little while yet!
Stop the coronavirus from spreading:
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer often
- Cough into your sleeve or into a handkerchief
- Keep a distance to other people - remember a safe distance of 2 metres!
- Use a mask
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing at an early stage and even if you only have mild symptoms
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app
- Get vaccinated when it is your turn.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the coronavirus symptom checker at: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en.
- By calling Soite’s coronavirus helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (persons under the age of 16 who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7). If your health requires urgent care, call Soite’s Medical Helpline, 116 117.