One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area
One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area. The case is a further infection connected to the chain in Skellefteå. The infected person was already in quarantine.
15 infections and three further infections have come to Central Ostrobothnia from the Skellefteå chain, in total 18 infections. So far, nine of these have been confirmed to be the British mutation of the coronavirus.
Stop the coronavirus from spreading:
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer often
- Cough into your sleeve or into a handkerchief
- Keep a distance to other people
- Use a mask
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing at an early stage and even if you only have mild symptoms
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app
- Get vaccinated when it’s your turn.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the coronavirus symptom checker at: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en
- By calling Soite’s corona helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (under 16-year-old persons who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7). If your health requires urgent care, call Soite’s common emergency clinic, phone 116 117.