Possible exposures to COVID-19
Places where exposure to the coronavirus may have occurred are listed on this page. If all persons who have been present at the time of the exposure have been contacted, the place is not added on this list. The places where exposure may have occurred are shown on this page for 21 days.
Exposure to the coronavirus may have occurred at the following places:
Latest places that Soite has been informed about:
- Wednesday-Thursday 8th - 9th of September 10.00 am - 10.40 am Cafe Eden, Kokkola
- Monday 13th of September 7 pm - 8 pm Lidl Intiaanikylä, Kokkola
- Monday 13th of September 11 am - 12 noon, Tuesday 14th of September 4 pm - 5 pm and Wednesday 15th of September 2 pm - 3 pm the gym at the sports hall Urheilutalo, Kokkola
- Tuesday 14th of September 6 pm - 7 pm the gym at Kitinvaparin, Kannus
Places that have been informed of earlier:
- Wednesday 8th of September 11 am - 12 noon Pata’n Keittiö, Kokkola
- Tuesday - Thursday 7th - 9th of September 12 am - 1 pm Cafe Eden, Kokkola
- Tuesday 7th of September 11 am - 1 pm Kung’s Kitchen, Kokkola
- Monday 6th of September 7.30 pm to 8 om Lidl Intiaanikylä, Kokkola
- Monday 6th of September, 12 noon - 1 pm Nordlab’s waiting room, Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital, Kokkola
- Sunday 5th of September, 11 am - 12 noon Prisma, Kokkola
- Sunday 5th of September, 12 noon - 12.30 pm K-Citymarket, Kokkola
- Saturday 4th of September, 4 pm - 5 pm K-Citymarket, Kokkola
- Wednesday 1st of September 3.30 pm - 4 pm Lidl Intiaanikylä, Kokkola
- Saturday 28th of August 9.30 pm - 10 pm Pizzeria Marziano, Kokkola
We ask those who have visited possible exposure sites to observe themselves for any symptoms and to book an appointment for coronavirus testing even if they only have mild symptoms.
Please observe, however, that even if you have visited a potential exposure site, you do not need to contact Soite by phone if you do not have any symptoms. It is enough if you follow the coronavirus recommendations i.e. keep the number of close contacts to a minimum, avoid unnecessary social gatherings and be mindful of proper use of face masks, maintain a safety distance of 2 meters and exercise good hand hygiene. If you have even just mild symptoms, please book an appointment for coronavirus testing.
If you have met a person who has been exposed to the coronavirus but hasn’t become ill, you can keep an eye on your health status at home. Please follow the coronavirus recommendations. If you have been exposed to the coronavirus, you will get a call from Soite.