Possible exposures to COVID-19
Places where exposure to the coronavirus may have occurred are listed on this page. If all persons who have been present at the time of the exposure have been contacted, the place is not added on this list. The places where exposure may have occurred are shown on this page for 21 days.
Exposure to the coronavirus may have occurred at the following places:
Latest places that Soite has been informed about:
- 23rd of November 4 pm - 4.30 pm Näkömestari, Kokkola
- 23rd of November 4.30 pm - 5.30 pm Prisma, Kokkola
- 24th of November 1.55 pm - 2.10 pm the vaccination central in Kokkola
- 25th of November 5 pm - 7.30 pm the swimming centre Vesiveijari, Kokkola
- 25th of November 6 pm - 7.30 pm the gym SC ROK
- 26th of November 10.30 am - 11.30 am the gym SC ROK
Places that have been informed of earlier:
- 19th of November 8.30 am and 3.00 pm school transportation, Norrby central
- 19th of November 8.05 am - 8.25 am and 12.30 pm - 1.15 pm school transportation in Alaveteli (Nedervetil)
- 15th to 18th of November Lahjaana, Kälviä
- 18th of November 3 pm to 3.30 pm Yläpub, Kokkola
- 17 - 18th of November 8.30 am and 3.00 pm school transportation, Norrby central
- 17th of November 3.30 pm to 4 pm swimming center Vesiveijari, Kokkola
- 14th of November 8.30 pm to 10 pm, urheilutalo (the sports hall), in the gym, Halsua
- 14th of November 5 pm to 7 pm Biorex, Kokkola
- 13th of November 8 pm to 10 pm Närvilä prayer house, Kokkola
- 13th of November 5 pm to 7.30 pm Crosspoint gathering in the church in central Kokkola
- 12th of November 12 noon to 13.30 pm café at swimming centre Vesiveijari, Kokkola
- 12th of November 8 pm to 11 pm Närvilä bönehus (the prayer house in Närvilä), Kokkola
- 10th of November 6 pm - 7.30 pm Amarillo, Kokkola
- 10th of November 4.30 pm - 5 pm McDonald’s, Kokkola
- 9th of November 5 pm - 6 pm, the swimming centre Vesiveijari, Kokkola
We ask those who have visited possible exposure sites to observe themselves for any symptoms and to book an appointment for coronavirus testing even if they only have mild symptoms.
Please observe, however, that even if you have visited a potential exposure site, you do not need to contact Soite by phone if you do not have any symptoms. It is enough if you follow the coronavirus recommendations i.e. keep the number of close contacts to a minimum, avoid unnecessary social gatherings and be mindful of proper use of face masks, maintain a safety distance of 2 meters and exercise good hand hygiene. If you have even just mild symptoms, please book an appointment for coronavirus testing.
If you have met a person who has been exposed to the coronavirus but hasn’t become ill, you can keep an eye on your health status at home. Please follow the coronavirus recommendations. If you have been exposed to the coronavirus, you will get a call from Soite.