Recommendations to pre-Christmas parties
The coronavirus task group took a stand on pre-Christmas parties on 19th of November. During the coronavirus pandemic, the recommendation is that parties are held remotely, that recommendations on masks are followed and that necessary precautions are taken. For example companies can utilize take-away and catering services at restaurants when organizing events and catering for their personnel. On base level, hygiene instructions and instructions on masks must be followed and unnecessary close contact must be avoided.
Soite wishes everyone a good pre-Christmas season with the following advice:
- Party only if you are healthy - stay at home if you have symptoms that fit the coronavirus
- Limit the size of the group - the risk of spreading the coronavirus is significantly reduced in groups of under 10 people
- Act in accordance with instructions - be sure to do social distancing, to practice good hygiene and to take other precautions.
- Know your group - participant lists and assistance applications are helpful if tracing is necessary
- Have fun - we all need joy and recreation!