Restricted visits at Soite’s enhanced round-the-clock care units allowed
Restricted visits at Soite’s enhanced round-the-clock care units are allowed starting from Tuesday 23.6.2020. Until now, visits have mainly been arranged outside. Soite’s new guidelines state that:
- At enhanced round-the-clock care units, residents may receive their visitors in their own room
- Only 1-2 visitors at a time are allowed
- Visits may be 1-2 hours long
- Visitors have to wear protective jackets and gloves and use surgical masks that cover the nose and mouth
- Nurses are not required to be present during visits that take place outdoors. Nevertheless, visitors have to apply safety measures: visitors have to use protective gloves and surgical masks that cover the nose and mouth.
Soite’s personnel will hand out protective gloves, jackets and masks to visitors.