Information on the 6th of April 2021 on the situational picture in Soite’s area when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic
The current situation of infection
No new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area after the cases we informed about in the situational picture on Soite’s coronavirus website during the weekend.
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- The number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 16 (the previous number was 15)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens: 20.6 (the previous number was 19)
- One person who has been infected with the coronavirus is cared for at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
- 0.9% of the coronavirus tests are positive. During week 13, 1461 coronavirus tests were taken in Soite.
- The traceability of chains of infection is 80 %
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: base level
Keeping the coronavirus situation at the base level requires every possible safety measure and that everyone behaves responsibly in their everyday life. Since most of the recent coronavirus infections are related to travelling and social gatherings, we wish to remind everyone of the importance of minimizing social contacts!
If you have symptoms, you should stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing without delay!
Please seek out coronavirus testing immediately even if you have only mild symptoms. You can easily book an appointment for coronavirus testing through the Omaolo service online or via Soite’s Coronavirus Helpline 06 828 7499 / via the children’s hospital, phone 06 826 4444. Link: How to book an appointment for a coronavirus test
You usually get an appointment for a coronavirus test for the same day. The coronavirus test result will be sent automatically to your mobile phone as a text message if you have agreed to this. You can also check your result in the Omakanta service. You have to stay in quarantine at home until you receive the test result.
The coronavirus vaccinations of the citizens are progressing well in Soite’s area. When it comes to persons over the age of 70, 83% have received their first vaccine dose. When it comes to persons who are 16–64 years old and belong to risk group 1, 65% have been vaccinated. In all, 27% of the citizens in Central Ostrobothnia health care district have now received their first vaccine dose.
You can follow how the vaccinations progress in the area with the help of Soite’s corona vaccination indicator.