Information on the 7th of June 2021 on the situational picture in Soite’s area when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic
The current situation of infection
Two new coronavirus infections were confirmed in Soite’s area on Friday 4th of June 2021. The infections are part of an earlier chain of infections. No new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area during the weekend. One person who has been infected with the coronavirus is cared for at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- The number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 29 (a week ago: 88)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens: 37.7 (a week ago: 114)
- One person who has been infected with the coronavirus is cared for at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
- 0.4% of the coronavirus tests are positive (a week ago: 1.1%). During week 22, 1350 coronavirus tests were taken.
- The traceability of infectons: 100%
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 479
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: acceleration phase
The Central Ostrobothnia regional COVID-19 group of authorities had an extra meeting on Monday 7th of June 2021 in order to assess the regional situational picture and the regional recommendations. The group of authorities decided that Soite’s area transfers to the acceleration phase of the coronavirus epidemic. This leads to some changes in the regional recommendations. More information in the article.
The coronavirus vaccinations of the citizens are progressing well in Soite’s area. Vaccinations are now progressing when it comes to all persons over the age of 30 and 16–64-year-old persons who belong to risk group 1 or 2 and have an illness or condition that is very highly or highly predisposing to severe coronavirus disease.
Starting tomorrow Tuesday 8th of June, 25–29-year-old persons may also book an appointment for a vaccination.
The telephone booking for coronavirus vaccinations opens again on Tuesday 8th of June 2021 at 12 p.m. and more appointments are also opened in the electronic Omahoito service on Tuesday at 12 p.m. Vaccination appointments are added to the electronic appointment booking even at other times if appointments are cancelled or if the number of vaccines suddenly increases.
Soite’s corona vaccination indicator has been updated. In all, 66% of the citizens in Central Ostrobothnia health care district over the age of 16 have now received their first vaccine dose.18% of all persons over the age of 16 have received their second vaccine dose.
Please follow Soite’s channels on the web and on social media as well as the local media in order to see when your age group has the right to a vaccination!
Changes in Soite
The list on changes in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic has been updated when it comes to Care and nursing:
- Daalia: Restricted functions from the 7th June to the 11th June 2021. Closed from the 14th June to the 24th June 2021.
- Rehabilitative day activities for the elderly are closed until 20th June 2021 due to the coronavirus situation.
The updated list on the changes in Soite can be found on Soite’s coronavirus website: https://korona.soite.fi/en/measures-in-soite/