Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 14th of December 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Mondays, Thursdays and when needed and it updates the situational picture. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
No new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area since the case we informed about on the weekend. No patients with COVID-19 are treated at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital at the moment.
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- The number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 12 (the previous number was 21)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens: 15.4 (the previous number was 27)
- 0.2% of the coronavirus tests are positive (the previous number was 0.5).
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 147
- The traceability of chains of infection is 100% in the hospital district
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: acceleration stage
Central Ostrobothnia is still in the acceleration stage when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic. The current regulations and recommendations are in effect until the 21st of December 2020. The COVID-19 regional group of authorities in Central Ostrobothnia has a meeting on Wednesday the 16th of December 2020 and will then review the situational picture in the region and outline the regulations and recommendations for the Christmas period. If needed, the regulations and recommendations are specified nearer Christmas if the situation changes substantially.
The changes in Nursing and care and Services for persons with disabilities continue as follows:
- Client transports are not combined in Soite’s area until the 10th of January 2021
- The day activities for the elderly continue with the current guidelines until the 6th of January 2021
- Special arrangements are in effect in the activity centres for the disabled until the 6th of January 2021.