Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 4th of March 2021
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Thursdays and when needed. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
Three new cases of coronavirus infection have been confirmed in Soite’s area. Those infected were already in quarantine and thus the infections did not cause further exposures.
No patients with COVID-19 are currently being treated at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
In total, 225 cases of coronavirus infections have been confirmed in the hospital district of Central Ostrobothnia during the pandemic. Link: current situational picture
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- The number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 20 (the previous number was 22)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens: 25.6 (the previous number was 28)
- No patients with COVID-19 are currently being treated at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
- 0.62% of the coronavirus tests are positive. During week 8, 1760 people were tested for coronavirus in Soite.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 225
- The traceability of chains of infection is 80% in the hospital district
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: base level
Stop the spread of the coronavirus:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently
- Cough in your sleeve or in a tissue
- Keep a distance to other people
- Use a mask
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only very mild symptoms
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app
- When it’s your turn, take the coronavirus vaccine.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only very mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the corona symptom evaluation at the address: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en
- By calling Soite’s corona helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (for persons younger than 16 who are ill). Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7) If you require urgent care, call Soite's Medical Helpline, phone 116 117.