Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 19th of November 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Mondays, Thursdays and when needed and it updates the situational picture. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area. The infection is connected to the earlier chain of infections in the Kruunupyy area. It has now been confirmed that the other infection that we informed about yesterday is also connected to the chain in Kruunupyy. The infections started to spread at a family event, which has now lead to 15 infections.
Overall, 115 coronavirus infections have now been confirmed in Central Ostrobothnia hospital district during the whole pandemic.
The coronavirus task group took a stand on pre-Christmas parties. During the coronavirus pandemic, the recommendation is that parties are held remotely, that recommendations on masks are followed and that necessary precautions are taken. For example companies can utilize take-away and catering services at restaurants when organizing events and catering for their personnel. On base level, hygiene instructions and instructions on masks must be followed and unnecessary close contact must be avoided.
Soite wishes everyone a good pre-Christmas season with the following advice:
- Party only if you are healthy - stay at home if you have symptoms that fit the coronavirus
- Limit the size of the group - the risk of spreading the coronavirus is significantly reduced in groups of under 10 people
- Act in accordance with instructions - be sure to do social distancing, to practice good hygiene and to take other precautions.
- Know your group - participant lists and assistance applications are helpful if tracing is necessary
- Have fun - we all need joy and recreation!
The COVID-19 regional group of authorities for Central Ostrobothnia gave a strong recommendation on gatherings in the Kruunupyy area. The recommendations apply until the 30th of November 2020. Soite’s coronavirus task group extended the restrictions it announced earlier for the social and health services units in Kruunupyy. These restrictions also apply until the 30th of November 2020. The restrictions are:
- Stricter restrictions on visits at the housing service unit Solgården until the 30th of November 2020.
- Special arrangements apply at the activity centre Regnbågen until the 30th of November 2020.
- Visits are restricted at all housing units of 24-hour care in Kruunupyy until the 30th of November 2020.
- Transportations of clients are not merged in the Kruunupyy area until the 30th of November 2020.