Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 23rd of November 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Mondays, Thursdays and when needed and it updates the situational picture. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
No new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area after the mass exposure we informed about during the weekend.
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- In the last 14 days, 20 infections have been confirmed.
- The incidence is currently 25.6/100 000 citizens in Soite’s area when it comes to the last 14 days.
- Under 0.5% of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- Over 80 % of the chains of infection are known.
- Overall, 119 coronavirus infections have now been confirmed in Central Ostrobothnia hospital district during the whole pandemic.
It is important to get tested even if one only has mild symptoms!
You can contact Soite’s infection reception by filling in the coronavirus symptom check-up in the Omaolo service at: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en. If your symptoms require it, your contact information can be conveyed to Soite. Alternatively, you can book a time yourself via Omaolo to a drive-in testing site. The coronavirus helpline is open on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on weekends from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., phone 06 828 7499 (adults, over 16-year-old persons who are ill). Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic is open around the clock 24/7, phone 06 826 4444 (under 16-year-old persons who are ill).
Everyone can help prevent infections
A broader recommendation on the use of face masks is in effect in Soite’s area. A face mask is one method of preventing the spread of coronavirus infections.
Stop the coronavirus from spreading:
- Wash your hands
- Cough into your sleeve or into a disposable handkerchief
- Keep a distance to other people
- Use a mask
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app