Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 7th of December 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Mondays, Thursdays and when needed and it updates the situational picture. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
One new coronavirus case was confirmed in Soite’s area on the 6th of December 2020. The chain of infection is known. In all, three new coronavirus cases were confirmed in Soite’s area during the weekend.
One person who has been infected with the coronavirus is cared for at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
The key figures in the situational picture have been updated:
- Number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 26
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens: 33
- 0.5% of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 144
- The traceability of chains of infections is over 80 %
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: acceleration stage
The coronavirus task groups asks its clients to follow the traffic rules closely near Soite’s drive-in testing sites in order to keep the areas safe.