Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 9th of November 2020
Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Mondays, Thursdays and when needed and it updates the situational picture. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area during the weekend. The infection is connected to an earlier chain of infections and the infected person was already in quarantine. No new persons have been exposed to the virus.
23 persons are at this moment in home isolation and quarantine in Soite’s area.
The number of coronavirus tests increased last week compared to the week before. It is good that the citizens in the area seek out coronavirus testing in time and even if they only have mild symptoms.
The key figures concerning the situational picture are updated every Monday:
- In the last 14 days, 14 infections have been confirmed.
- The incidence is currently 17,9/100 000 citizens in Soite’s area when it comes to the last 14 days.
- Under 0.4% of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- Over 80 % of the chains of infection are known.
- Overall, 99 coronavirus infections have been confirmed in Central Ostrobothnia hospital district during the whole pandemic.
- Link: The updated situational picture.