Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 1st of April 2021
In the future, Soite’s coronavirus task group has a meeting on Thursdays and when needed. We will still publish information about the situational picture on Mondays as well. The preparedness is in accordance with plan.
The situational picture
Five new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area. The chains of infections have been mapped and those close to the infected persons who have been exposed have been contact traced.
Four of the coronavirus cases are related to the same social gathering. The three positive coronavirus cases reported yesterday are also related to this chain of infection. In total, 78 people have been quarantined.
Soite’s Chief Physician of Infectious Diseases strongly stresses that the number of close contacts should be reduced so that the regional corona situation does not worsen and so that Soite can remain on the coronavirus base level.
Over the past 14 days, a total of 15 coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite and the incidence of infections during the last 14 days is currently 19 /100,000 citizens The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began is now 253. All the recent sources of infection have been traced. One COVID-19 patient is currently being treated at Central Ostrobothnia’s central hospital.
Information about a possible exposures to the coronavirus:
- Harjun Leipomo (Kokkola Prisma) Monday 29th of March 2021 between 9 am and 9.30 am.
- Lunch restaurant Pata’s (Kokkola) Monday 29th of March 2021 between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm
- The gym at Kokkolan urheilutalo Monday 29th of March 2021 between 9 pm and 10 pm
We ask those who visited these places to observe themselves for any symptoms and to not hesitate to book an appointment for coronavirus testing if needed.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only very mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the corona symptom evaluation at the address: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en
- By calling Soite’s corona helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (persons younger than 16 who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7) If you require urgent care, call Soite's Medical Helpline, phone 116 117.