Ten new coronavirus infections related to possible exposure situations confirmed in the Soite area
Ten new coronavirus infections have been confirmed in the Soite area. The chains of infections have been traced.
The list on possible places of exposure has been updated with the following information:
- 30.7.2021 and 2-4.8.2021 at 2 - 3 pm the terminal building in Meripuisto, Kokkola
- 31.7.2021 and 3.8-4.8.2021 at 7 am - 1 pm Citymarket Kokkola
- 4-6.8.2021 at 7 am - 3 pm the day care unit Vingen päiväkoti. Kokkola
- 5.8.2021 at 2 - 3 pm Ykspihlaja school, Kokkola
- 5.8.2021 at 3 - 3.20 pm Lidl in the centre of Kokkola
- 7.8.2021 at 1 - 4 am Crazy Horse, Perho
We ask anyone who has visited possible exposure places to observe themselves for symptoms and quickly seek out coronavirus testing. You can easily book an appointment for coronavirus testing through the Omaolo service online or via Soite’s Coronavirus Helpline, phone 06 828 7499 / via the children’s hospital, phone 06 826 4444.
Please note that even if you have visited a possible exposure site, you do not need to contact Soite by phone if you do not have symptoms. It is enough that you follow the coronavirus instructions i.e. reduce the number of close contacts as much as possible, avoid unnecessary social gatherings, are careful to use a protective mask and maintain a safety distance of at least 2 meters and maintain good hand hygiene. If you get even mild symptoms, book an appointment for coronavirus testing.