The situational picture
Updated on the 5th of August 2021
- New coronavirus infections: one new infection (5.8.2021).
- The latest coronavirus infection was confirmed on: 4.8.2021 (1 case)
- Being treated at the hospital: 0 patients with COVID-19 (5.8.2021)
- Number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 12 (5.8.2021)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens:
- 0.4 % of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 498 (Link: statistics)
- Traceability of chains of infections 100 %
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: baseline
The vaccinations of citizens are currently progressing:
- for everyone over the age of 16 and 12-15-year-old adolescents who belong to risk group 1 or 2 in Soite’s area
- Appointment booking and more information about the coronavirus vaccines
- Soite's coronavirus indicator
Regulations and recommendations in Soite’s area:
No restrictions on gatherings ordered by the Regional State Administrative Agency are in effect in the area
- When public events are organized, the instructions from the Ministry of Education and Culture and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL must be followed: Guidelines for the prevention of coronavirus infections during public events and gatherings and during the use of public spaces (in Finnish)
Recommendations by the regional COVID-19 authority task group:
- No restrictions on gatherings ordered by the Regional State Administrative Agency or recommendations regarding gatherings are in effect in the area.
- The organizers of events are responsible for the safety measures at the events and for the number of participants.
- When private gatherings are organized and in hobbies, special attention must be paid to the size of the space, so that safe distances can be maintained. Restricting the number of participants at private gatherings is no longer recommended, but safety instructions must be followed when gatherings are organized. Link: Instructions to event organizers in Soite’s area.
- Special caution should be taken when travelling to EU and Schengen areas, and trips outside these areas should be avoided. Please follow the instructions from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Finland and the Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare THL.
- The recommendation on remote work is revoked, but the employer is responsible for coronavirus safety in the workplace, and workplaces are advised to spread out breaks and to maintain safe distances. Use of face mask is required when working in social and health care.
- Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on August 5th 2021 — 1 new infection and possible exposure at Kokkolan Viinijuhlat
- Changes in opening hours in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic
- Two new coronavirus infections related to possible exposure situations confirmed in the Soite area
- Soite’s area continues on the baseline when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic — a strong recommendation on face masks comes into effect
- Current Coronavirus Information in Soite’s Area — three new cases