The situational picture
Updated on the 14th of April 2021
- The situation today: no new coronavirus infections (14.4.2021).
- Possible exposures for the coronavirus:
- Monday 29th of March 2021 between 9 am and 9.30 am Harjun Leipomo (Kokkola Prisma)
- Monday 29th of March 2021 between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm lunch restaurant Pata’s (Kokkola)
- Monday 29th of March 2021 between 9 pm and 10 pm the gym at Kokkolan urheilutalo
- Saturday 27th of March between 8.30 pm and 9.30 pm Pedrina's Tex Mex Restaurant
- Monday 29th of March between 5 and 6 pm Vitsari Shell Helmisimpukka
- The latest coronavirus infection was confirmed on: 12.4.2021 (1 case)
- Being treated at the hospital: 0 patients with COVID-19 (14.4.2021)
- Number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days:
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens:
- 0.2 % of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 262 (Link: statistics)
- Traceability of chains of infections 80 %
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: base level
- Soite's coronavirus indicator
- Weeks 1-2: vaccinations for frontline workers in health and social services began
- Week 2-3: vaccinations for personnel and residents at Soite’s around-the-clock care home units for the elderly began
- Week 5: vaccinations for elderly individuals older than 80 who live at home and of informal caregivers and elderly who live in the same household began
- Week 7: vaccinations for persons under the age of 70 who belong to risk group 1 began
- Week 9: vaccinations for 75-79-year-old persons began
- Week 11: vaccinations for 70-74-year-old persons began
- Week 14: vaccinations for 18-64-year-old persons who belong to risk group 2 began
- Week 14: vaccinations for 65-69-year-old persons began
Regulations and recommendations in Soite’s area:
Regulation by The Regional State Administrative Agency’ concerning gatherings:
- The number of persons taking part in public events and public gatherings is restricted to 20 persons. The restriction is in effect through the 30th of April 2021. More information in the message by The Regional State Administrative Agency (in Finnish)
- The Regional State Administrative Agency strongly recommends avoiding all physical gatherings if one does not have to organize them.
- Link: Instructions on how to prevent coronavirus infections in connection with public events and public gatherings and when using public spaces (in Finnish)
Recommendations by the regional COVID-19 authority task group:
- Soite's recommendation on the use of face masks
- Remember to keep a distance of 2 metres to other people!
- It is recommended that private gatherings of over ten people are not arranged and face masks must be used even at smaller gatherings if social distances cannot be maintained. Special attention must be paid to the size of the space, so that social distances can be maintained.
- Those that arrange events are responsible for safety precautions and for the number of participants.
- It is recommended that close contact outside of the family is avoided after one's own assessment and no more than ten persons may gather at one time. It is, for example, good to avoid or reduce the number of meetings between families and to avoid or reduce participation in public events if possible. It is recommended that large groups of people and e.g. spending time at shopping centres is avoided in order to reduce social contacts.
- Recommendations when it comes to hobbies: It is recommended that all indoor hobbies in groups for persons who are over 20 years old are interrupted. The recommendation also applies to group activities in competition sports and in teams and training groups if there are no particular reasons or obligations for it (e.g. competing and training in national team or Finnish national level).
- It is recommended, that hobbies are moved outdoors or arranged remotely if possible.
- Hobbies for children and youths may continue in groups of under 20, but social distances must be maintained and hygiene practises followed. It is recommended that games, tournaments and performances are arranged without an audience (e.g. streaming). It is recommended that hobbies for children and youths are moved outdoors.
- Recommendation on travelling: it is recommended that all unnecessary travelling is avoided.
- Recommendation on remote work: it is recommended that remote work is utilized when possible.
- Soite remains on the coronavirus base level — no new coronavirus cases
- Information on the 12th of April 2021 on the situational picture in Soite’s area when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic
- Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 8th of April 2021
- The appointment booking for coronavirus vaccinations is now open for all persons over the age of 65 and for 18–64-year-old persons who belong to risk group 2
- Soite continues on the base level when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic — no new cases today