The situational picture
The information has been updated on the 19th of January 2021
- The situation today: three new infections (19.1.2021)
- A possible coronavirus exposure on the bus route Kannus-Kokkola-Kannus on the 15th of January 2021. Read more.
- The latest coronavirus infection was confirmed on: 19.1.2021 (3 cases)
- Being treated at the hospital: 0 patients with COVID-19 (19.1.2021)
- Number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days:
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens:
- 0.1% of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 161 (Link: statistics)
- Traceability of chains of infections 80%
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: base level
- Coronavirus vaccinations:
- Weeks 1-2: frontline workers in health and social services
- Weeks 3-4: personnel in units that care for the elderly and the elderly who live in these units
- More information about coronavirus vaccines
Regulations and recommendations in Soite’s area:
- Soite's recommendation on the use of face masks
- The regulation by the Regional State Administrative Agency is followed: the number of persons taking part in public events and public gatherings is restricted to ten persons. The restriction is in effect through the 8th of February 2021. Read more in the press release by the Regional State Administrative Agency (in Finnish).
- It is recommended that private gatherings of over ten people are not arranged and face masks must be used even at smaller gatherings if social distances cannot be maintained. Special attention must be paid to the size of the space, so that social distances can be maintained.
- Those that arrange events are responsible for safety precautions and for the number of participants.
- It is recommended that close contact outside of the family is avoided after one's own assessment and no more than ten persons may gather at one time. It is, for example, good to avoid or reduce the number of meetings between families and to avoid or reduce participation in public events if possible. It is recommended that large groups of people and e.g. spending time at shopping centres is avoided in order to reduce social contacts.
- Recommendations when it comes to hobbies: It is recommended that all indoor hobbies in groups for persons who are over 20 years old are interrupted. The recommendation also applies to group activities in competition sports and in teams and training groups if there are no particular reasons or obligations for it (e.g. competing and training in national team or Finnish national level).
- It is recommended, that hobbies are moved outdoors or arranged remotely if possible.
- Hobbies for children and youths may continue in groups of under 20, but social distances must be maintained and hygiene practises followed. It is recommended that games, tournaments and performances are arranged without an audience (e.g. streaming). It is recommended that hobbies for children and youths are moved outdoors.
- Recommendation on travelling: it is recommended that all unnecessary travelling is avoided.
- Recommendation on remote work: it is recommended that remote work is utilized when possible.
- A possible coronavirus exposure during a bus trip between Kannus and Kokkola on the 15th of January 2021
- Three new cases of coronavirus infection confirmed in Soite’s area
- Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 18th of January 2021
- One new coronavirus case has been confirmed in Soite’s area
- Distribution of face masks to low-income citizens