The situational picture
Updated on the 16th of June 2021
The situational picture is updated on Mondays and Thursdays. We will also inform about the coronavirus situation when the regional COVID-19 group of authorities has a meeting. We inform about the coronavirus situation outside of this planned schedule only if the situational picture changes significantly.
- New coronavirus infections: no new coronavirus infections (16.6.2021).
- The latest coronavirus infection was confirmed on: 8.6.2021 (1 case)
- Being treated at the hospital: 1 patient with COVID-19 (16.6.2021)
- Number of coronavirus cases during the last 14 days: 6 (16.6.2021)
- The incidence of infections during the last 14 days/100 000 citizens:
- 0.1% of the coronavirus tests are positive.
- The number of coronavirus infections that have been confirmed in Soite since the pandemic began: 480 (Link: statistics)
- Traceability of chains of infections 100%
- The epidemiological situation in Central Ostrobothnia: baseline
The vaccinations of citizens are currently progressing:
- for everyone over the age of 16 in Soite’s area
- Appointment booking and more information about the coronavirus vaccines
- Soite's coronavirus indicator
Regulations and recommendations in Soite’s area:
Regulation by The Regional State Administrative Agency concerning gatherings:
- The Regional State Administrative Agency of Western and Inland Finland (AVI) has made a new decision on the 9th of June 2021 on restrictions regarding public events and general gatherings indoors and outdoors in Central Ostrobothnia hospital district (excepting Reisjärvi) during the period 10th of June — 22nd of June 2021. According to the decision, public events and general gatherings may be organized indoors with more than 10 participants and in enclosed outdoor spaces outdoors with more than 50 participants. A prerequisite is that the guidelines by the Ministry of Education and Culture and The Institute for Health and Welfare from the 31st of May 2021 (in Finnish) are followed. More information in the press release by the Regional State Administrative Agency (in Finnish).
Recommendations by the regional COVID-19 authority task group:
- Soite's recommendation on the use of face masks
- Remember to keep a distance of 2 metres to other people!
- It is recommended that private gatherings of over 10 people are not arranged indoors. When it comes to private gatherings outdoors, the recommendation is that no more than 50 persons gather. It is recommended that masks are used indoors and that safe distances are maintained. Special attention must be paid to the size of the space, so that safe distances can be maintained.
- The organizers of events are responsible for the safety measures at the events and for keeping the number of participants within the recommendations.
- In order to reduce the number of social contacts, it is recommended that large crowds and, for example, spending time at shopping malls is avoided.
- It is recommended that hobbies in groups are moved outdoors.
- Hobbies for adults are allowed in groups of at most 10 people indoors and at most 50 people outdoors.
- Group activities for children and young people is allowed indoors in groups of 20 at most and outdoors in groups of 50 at most.
- Safe distances (2 meters) should still be maintained indoors.
- At series matches, games, tournaments and shows as well as when it comes to the size of the audience in stands, one should follow to the restrictions by the Regional State Administrative Agency on gatherings and the hygiene instructions.
- Recommendation on travelling: it is recommended that all unnecessary travel abroad is avoided.
- Recommendation on remote work: it is recommended that remote work is utilized when possible.
- Link: Instructions to event organizers in Soite’s area.
- Soite’s area transfers to the baseline when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic
- Information on the 14th of June 2021 on the situational picture in Soite’s area when it comes to the coronavirus epidemic
- Soite’s coronavirus task group informs on the 10th of June 2021
- Changes in opening hours in Soite due to the coronavirus epidemic
- The coronavirus vaccinations are expanded to persons over the age of 16