The Koronavilkku application has notified me of an exposure to the coronavirus. What should I do?
- If you have no symptoms, you do not need to do anything. Keep an eye on your health in case you should develop symptoms.
- If you have symptoms that fit the coronavirus:
- Do a symptom check-up in the Omaolo application. You are referred to health care professionals via Omaolo.
- Call Soite’s helpline on the coronavirus, 06 828 7499 (open every day from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.) or other times the common emergency clinic, 116 117 or Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444.
- If a health care professional assesses that you may have a coronavirus infection, you are given a time for a coronavirus test.