Three new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area
Three new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Soite’s area. All three infected persons were already in quarantine. The cases have thus not lead to any new exposures.
The infections are part of a chain of infections in an ice hockey team in Kokkola. The chain has led to a total of eight infections and further infections in Soite’s area.
No patients with COVID-19 are treated at the moment at the Central Ostrobothnia Central Hospital.
Seek out coronavirus testing early and even if you have only mild symptoms:
- Online by filling out the coronavirus symptom checker at: https://www.omaolo.fi/?lang=en
- By calling Soite’s coronavirus helpline: 06 828 7499 (open weekdays 8 am to 5 pm and weekends 8 am to 4 pm). Children (persons under the age of 16 who are ill): Soite’s paediatric emergency clinic 06 826 4444 (open around the clock 24/7). If your health requires urgent care, call Soite’s common emergency clinic, phone 116 117.
Stop the coronavirus from spreading
- If you have symptoms, stay at home and seek out coronavirus testing at an early stage and even if you only have mild symptoms
- Use a mask
- Wash your hands or use a hand sanitizer often
- Cough into your sleeve or into a handkerchief
- Keep a distance to other people
- Install and use the Koronavilkku coronavirus app
- Get vaccinated when it’s your turn.